Visit this page for the most recent agenda for the monthly meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission. HHPC meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
Public notice is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission will be held on Monday, the 13th day of October, 2014 at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of the Public Services Building at 320 Fountain Circle. The Commission will take action on the following items:
1. 203 Walker Avenue - Mr. Richard Ashmead, applicant
Replace front door, metal roof and gutters.
2. 1216 Pratt Avenue - Ms. Hope Strong, applicant
3. 424 Bill & Christy Alison, applicants
Install swimming pool, erect arbor, add outdoor kitchen and erect retaining wall.
4. 1000 Randolph Avenue - Ms. Glenda Goldfinger, applicant
Install parking pad.
5. 716 Holmes Avenue - Mr. Steven Lockridge, applicant
Rebuild rear addition due to fire damage.
6. 400 Coleman Avenue - Dr. Dan Skinner, applicant
Repair and renovate one-story apartment.
7. 312 Williams Avenue - Matheny Goldmon Architects for Bob and Julie Broadway, applicants
Erect a garage.
8. 1317 Clinton Avenue - Eddie & Susan Baldwin, applicants
Demolish garage and erect new garage.