Visit this page for the most recent agenda for the monthly meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission. HHPC meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
Public notice is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission will be held on Monday, the 10th day of June, 2013 at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of the Public Services Building at 320 Fountain Circle. The Commission will take action on the following items:
1. 212 Lincoln Street - Mr. Mark Brubaker for Mr. John Thomas, applicant.
2. 705 O'Shaughness Avenue - Ashley & Andrew Vaughn, applicants
Replace bedroom window; remove window and replace with siding.
3. 431 Newman Avenue - Debbie & Jim Beaupre, applicants.
4. 1019 Ward Avenue - Mr. Terry Abel, applicant.
Preliminary approval to remove carport, construct garage, erect fence and raise elevation of back door.
5. 415 Echols Avenue - Mr. Glenn Cope for William Propst, Jr., applicant.
Revised brick and paint selections.
6. 806 Ward Avenue - Barry & Vicki Johnson, applicants.
Erect storage building.
7. 404 White Street - Mr. Scott Seeley, applicant.
Replace siding, modify addition by adding 102 sq ft; and replace windows.
8. 1210 Pratt Avenue - ARC Design Building for Mr. Tom Craven, applicant.
Replace 3 windows and a door.
9. 703 Beirne Avenue - ARC Design Build, applicant.
Replace 5 windows, replace 2 screen doors, and paint exterior.
10. 420 Randolph Avenue - Bill & Susan Robbins, applicants.
Enclose screen porch and replace siding.
11.505 Holmes Avenue - Mr. David Ely for Dr. and Mrs. Donald Huber, applicants.
Construct a driveway, an addition to rear of the house and a garage.
12. 706 Ward Avenue - Mr. Sam Citrano, Sr. for Citrano Properties, LLC, applicant.
13. 605 Clinton Avenue – Mr. Stacey Steward for Providence Classical Academy, applicant.
Repaint window mullions, add parking lot and sign, and repair awning.
14. 435 Newman Avenue - Ms. Cheryl Sobul, applicant.
Addition to the house and erect a garage.