Visit this page for the most recent agenda for the monthly meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission. HHPC meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
Public notice is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission will be held on Monday, the 9th day of December, 2013 at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of the Public Services Building at 320 Fountain Circle. The Commission will take action on the following items:
1. Mr. Joel Wilson for Mr. Andy Hilbun, applicant
2. 505 Clinton Avenue - Caitlin & Trent Thomas, applicants
3. 409 Eustis Avenue - SKT Architects for Ms. Hannah Boon, applicant
Relocate windows and install new window; relocate door; and enclose side porch entry.
4. 1 Cruse Alley - SKT Architects for Darren & Laura Malone, applicants
Construct new front porch; new rooms on west and east sides; and new screened porch and carport at back.
5. 443 Newman Avenue - Mr. Carl Gleghorn for Ms. Sheree LeMon, applicant
Erect open garage; erect stucco covered wall; and extend driveway.
6. 708 Clinton Avenue - Mr. Edward T. Jones for Sarah & Mike Chappell, applicants
Remove rear covered porch and replace with new addition; construct a carport; construct exterior patio with outdoor fireplace; replace fence; and replace gutters.