Visit this page for the most recent agenda for the monthly meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission. HHPC meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
Public notice is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission will be held on Monday, the 1th day of August, 2014 at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of the Public Services Building at 320 Fountain Circle. The Commission will take action on the following items:
1. 1207 Randolph Avenue - Mr. Phillip Towry for Mr. Greg Gray, applicant
2. 418 Holmes Avenue - Mr. Scott McCorkle, applicant
3. 1122 Ward Avenue - Ms. Bettye Benson, applicant
Addition to house and erect fence.
4. 1214 Randolph Avenue - Nonie & Debra Webb, applicants
Replace roof and make an addition to rear of house.
5. 1002 Ward Avenue - Mr. Rusty George, applicant
Modification to roofline & cornice.
6. 1004 Randolph Avenue - Ms. Mary Snipes, applicant
Alteration to steps.
7. 1316 Pratt Avenue - Mr. Sam Keith, applicant
Make an addition to garage and re-roof; and erect fence.
8. 1319 Pratt Avenue - Mr. Jason Johnson, applicant
9. 1003 Ward Avenue - Matheny Goldmon Architects for Dr. Dan Skinner, applicant
Demolish one story apartment and replace with new apartment.
10. 1317 Clinton Avenue - William & Susan Baldwin, applicants
Paint house, add gutters, brick walkway and steps, and demolish garage.
11. 402 Lincoln Street - Mr. Frank Nola for First Presbyterian Church, applicant
Add a retaining wall in garden.
12. 308 White Circle - Mr. Frank Nola for Jack and Mary Susan Johnson, applicants
Replace front porch; demolish garage; erect new screened porch, driveway and rear addition; replace windows, and paint brick.
13. 205 Walker Avenue - Mr. Thomas Hase, applicant
Install gutters; repair driveway and add brick around addition.
14. 1303-A Wells Avenue - Mr. Thomas Hase, applicant
Repair siding, paint exterior, wrap columns and erect fence.