Visit this page for the most recent agenda for the monthly meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission. HHPC meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
Public notice is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission will be held on Monday, the 8th day of September, 2014 at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of the Public Services Building at 320 Fountain Circle. The Commission will take action on the following items:
1. 429 Clinton Avenue - Mr. Jerry Barclay, applicant
2. 805 Clinton Avenue - Mr. James Johnson for Providence Classical School, applicant
Remove tree in chimney and repair chimney.
3. 413 McClung Avenue - Mr. Peter Lowe, applicant
Landscape to control drainage problem.
4. 1319 Pratt Avenue - Mr. Jason Johnson, applicant
Demolish rear addition.
5. 401 Franklin Street - Matheny Goldmon Architects for Mr. Ray Jones, applicant
Modifications to parking lot and sidewalk; add ATM and canopy; and an addition of a new entry and handrails.
6. 1317 Clinton Avenue - Mr. Jim Neighbors for William & Susan Baldwin, applicants
Replace fence, demolish garage and erect new garage, landscape and relocate steps.
7. 433 Locust Avenue - Dr. Curt Freudenberger, applicant
Update veneer on previously approved wall.
8. 608 Franklin Street - Nola Van Peursem Architects for Dr. Mark Sapp, applicant
Install swimming pool, new walkways and landscape. Add gutters and demolish portion of garden wall.