Visit this page for the most recent agenda for the monthly meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission. HHPC meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
Public notice is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission will be held on Monday, the 14th day of April, 2014 at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of the Public Services Building at 320 Fountain Circle. The Commission will take action on the following items:
1. 502 Clinton Avenue - Mr. & Mrs. James Foley, applicants.
Remove brick from steps and paint house.
2. 805 Clinton Avenue - Mr. Hall Bryant, applicant.
3. 224 Walker Avenue - Mr. & Mrs. Johnny Bunn, applicants.
Construct an outdoor fireplace and pergola.
4. 511 Clinton Avenue - Mr. & Mrs. Jon Murray, applicants.
Replace dormer windows; remove chimney; add a dormer.
5. 1318 Ward Avenue - Ms. Angela Porter, applicant.
Replace siding on dormers.
6. 1107 Wells Avenue - Mr. & Mrs. Jason Johnson, applicants.
Construct new house.
7. 427 McClung Avenue - Mr. & Mrs. Doug Madison, applicants.
Replace front porch and remove front dormers.
8. 1000 Randolph Avenue - Ms. Glenda Goldfinger, applicant.
Paint house and replace front door.
9. 205 Walker Avenue - Mr. Thomas Hase, applicant.
10. 435 Locust Avenue - Matheny Goldmon for Mr. & Mrs. Charles Ray, applicants.
11. 802-A O'Shaughnessy Avenue - Ms. Rachel Brown, applicant.
Approval of dormers.
12. 102 Calhoun Street - Mr. & Mrs. Mark Fornter, applicants.
Paint house, replace gate, and reinstall screen door.
13. 802 Ward Avenue - Mr. & Mrs. Peter Addis, applicants.
Replace front porch and erect a new fence.
14. 218 Walker Avenue - Mr. & Mrs. Mike Peyton, applicants.
Remove porch infill; paint house; install driveway ribbons; install garage doors; erect fence; and preliminary approval for deck.
15. 426 Randolph Avenue - Nola VanPeursem Architects for Mr. & Mrs. Ross Hunter, applicants.