Visit this page for the most recent agenda for the monthly meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission. HHPC meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
Public notice is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission will be held on Monday, the 10th day of March, 2014 at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of the Public Services Building at 320 Fountain Circle. The Commission will take action on the following items:
1. 224 Walker Avenue - Johnny & Leigh Bunn, applicants.
Install landscaping, driveway, sidewalk, patio and outdoor fireplace.
2. 428 McClung Avenue - Michael & Charlotte Brodowski, applicants.
Install gutters, downspouts and shutters. Enclose carport and add a garage door.
3. 511 Clinton Avenue - Jon & Tricia Murray, applicants.
Replace dormer windows on front; add dormer on back; and replace vents with windows.
4. 417 Eustis Avenue - Mr. Robert Cramer, Jr., applicant.
Addition on rear, add gate; change roof on carport and shed and install new roof that attaches to house; and change out some windows.
5. 1103 Wells Avenue - Mr. Kenneth Meeks, applicant.
Enclose existing deck into a sunroom; replace front sidewalk, and erect fence.
6. 802-A O'Shaughnessy Avenue - Ms. Rachel Brown, applicant.
Erect a new house.
7. 416 Locuse Avenue - Mr. Rob VanPeursem for Steve & Amy Buckley, applicants.
Demolish carport; modify deck; erect fence and garage.