Visit this page for the most recent agenda for the monthly meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission. HHPC meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
Public notice is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission will be held on Monday, the 14th day of July, 2014 at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of the Public Services Building at 320 Fountain Circle. The Commission will take action on the following items:
1. Election of New Officers
2. 414 Echols Avenue - Benny & Shelby Nelson, applicants
3. 708 McCullough Avenue - Mr. Steve Black, applicant
4. 1207 Randolph Avenue - Mr. Greg Gray, applicant
5. 720 Eustis Avenue - Mr. Charles Scott, applicant
6. 450 McClung Avenue - Ms. Mary Johnson, applicant
7. 512 Franklin Street - Mark & Linda Singer, applicants
8. 1306 Ward Avenue - Ms. Cindy Fullerton & Ms. Joan Robinson, applicants
9. 515 Eustis Avenue - Mr. Darryl Bird for Ms. Allyson Kirkpatrick, applicant
Addition to house, replace windows, paint house and replace roof.
10. 433 Locust Avenue - Dr. Curt Freudenberger, applicant
Installation of swimming pool and stone walls.