Visit this page for the most recent agenda for the monthly meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission. HHPC meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
Public notice is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Huntsville Historic Preservation Commission will be held on Monday, the 8th day of June, 2015 at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of the Public Services Building at 320 Fountain Circle. The Commission will take action on the following items:
1. 901 Clinton Avenue - Mr. James Byrd, applicant
Final approval for back porch.
2. 720 Eustis Avenue - Mr. Charlie Scott, applicant
Replace windows and remove storm windows.
3. 210 Walker Avenue - Mr. John Bzdell, applicant
Add driveway, erect new garage, and erect fence.
4. 409 Lowe Avenue - Greg Kamback for Bill & Carol Burgess, applicants
Construct new house.
5. 117 Calhoun Street - Ms. Dawn Renae, applicant
6. 430 McClung Avenue - Mr. Zack Penney, applicant
Remove rear deck and replace with new deck and add a screened porch.
7. 103 Lincoln Street - Ms. Jennifer Nelson for Temple B'nai Sholom, applicant